Salt Lake City / Taylorsville Utah's
Redwood Veterinary Hospital
Mistletoe is toxic to dogs

Mistletoe is Toxic to Dogs

Dog Poisons

All parts of the mistletoe are considered toxic and require prompt veterinary care. Some clinical signs of mistletoe ingestion include abnormal blood pressure, slow heart rate, and increased stomach motility (may result in diarrhea). If you suspect that your pet has ingested mistletoe, call your veterinarian immediately.

Salt Lake City Veterinarians
Taylorsville Animal Hospital since 1982
Redwood Veterinary Hospital Logo